Perennial Trellis Kit for Clematis & Morning Glory vines (USDA Zones 1-6):
- * Lower the trellis to the ground after your Clematis vine has gone dormant and re-hang again in the Spring!
- * May be used for up to two years (USDA Zones 1-6 Only)
Invisible Downspout Trellis Kit - Turn a Downspout Into a Floral Display!
- * Clematis Vine, Mornging Glory, Moonflower Vine Trellis - Grow Vines on (2) Downspouts up to 12' Tall
- * Clamp the grid onto the downspout with the nylon cable ties & watch them grow; No damage to the downspout
Trellis Extender Kit - Extend a conventional trellis six feet (USDA Zones 1-6)
- * Easy Installation - Attach invisible grid to conventional trellis with nylon cable ties and screw eye hooks attach the top into the soffit of the home. Reuse for two seasons!
Annual Trellis Kit - disposable grid trains annual vines onto mailbox or posts.
- * Easy Installation - Easy Disposal at end of Season, * No Staining Wood, No Rusty Metal
- * No unsightly, empty, useless trellis throughout
Annual Trellis Kit
Annual Trellis Kit for Annual vines, such as Morning Glory; disposable/recyclable trellis.
- Supports Up to 10 lbs
- Easy Installation - Easy Disposal at end of Season
- No Staining Wood, No Rusty Metal
- No unsightly, empty, useless trellis throughout
- Winter and Spring
- Simply install another InvisiClimb trellis next Spring!
- All components included for one 12' X 20" disposable trellis
- Only $7.99 for a 12 foot long, 20" wide trellis kit